El 07/08/17 a les 13:25, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
On 2017-08-07 13:16, Sergi Almacellas Abellana wrote:
El 07/08/17 a les 12:40, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
On 2017-08-07 12:14, Sergi Almacellas Abellana wrote:
El 07/08/17 a les 12:00, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
I do not understand. Could you give concrete example (not linked to
module implementation).
The tax mapping it's used for two things:

1. Proposing a default operation key to the user depending on the taxes
selected on the invoice.
2. Restricting the available operation keys. In Spain there are some
keys that are only available for "in" invoices and others for "out"
invoices. As each tax has the "sale" or "purchase" kind, we define the
available keys on it. All the taxes that are not related to
intracomunitary operations have an empty keys, so no operation key can
be selected for this invoices.
But why do you need more than 1 key per tax?
No, only one.
How do you select the key? Based on which criteria?
We select the default key, based on which is most commonly used, but the
user can customize the key as it may be a different one.
Please be more specific. I do not understand how this key is selected.

It depends on the kind of operation. Here are the available keys:

https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-aeat_349/src/54658e4c5ebde8be3061820e3358eb4985566989/aeat.py?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default#aeat.py-37

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com