El 07/08/17 a les 11:23, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
For the EU parties report, we also have a "mapping", which defines the
report key that must be used of each invoice tax. I don't know if we can
find something generic here. For the Spain Parties report, the key used
depends on the invoice type
Can you explain the mapping?

On each tax we define two things:

- A Many2Many with the list of available operations keys
- The default operation key for this tax.

Our module has an optional dependency with the Spanish chart of accounts, which fill this data from the chart templates when creating the chart of accounts.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com