El 09/08/17 a les 10:05, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
On 2017-08-09 09:41, Sergi Almacellas Abellana wrote:
El 08/08/17 a les 20:07, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
On 2017-08-08 18:46, Albert Cervera i Areny wrote:
Ideally there should be a tax and this would improve some things.
However we aleady have +1000 taxes defined, so we need other changes
before we can use taxes only.
You are in a Kafkaesque country or you are wrongly using the tax system.
We have a lot of taxes due to tax rules. Let me explain:

Most of our tax rules are used to add one additional tax to the original
tax. In order to support this, we have a lot of taxes which have two
childs: The original tax + Tax Rule added tax. This is a product of two
lists of all taxes, which makes the list so huge.

I haven't found any way to preserve the original tax when applying a tax
rule. Is this possible?

Yes, just make TaxRuleLine.get_taxes return more than just the tax id.

That's what I was wondering, current code have to be extended.

I will not be against a standard module that extend tax rule line to
have a list of extra taxes.

I'm wondering if it should not be included on the account module. As it's only adding one field and not so much lines of code.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com