El 09/08/17 a les 11:28, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
On 2017-08-09 10:27, Sergi Almacellas Abellana wrote:
El 09/08/17 a les 10:05, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
El 08/08/17 a les 20:07, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
On 2017-08-08 18:46, Albert Cervera i Areny wrote:
Ideally there should be a tax and this would improve some things.
However we aleady have +1000 taxes defined, so we need other changes
before we can use taxes only.
You are in a Kafkaesque country or you are wrongly using the tax system.
We have a lot of taxes due to tax rules. Let me explain:

Most of our tax rules are used to add one additional tax to the original
tax. In order to support this, we have a lot of taxes which have two
childs: The original tax + Tax Rule added tax. This is a product of two
lists of all taxes, which makes the list so huge.

I haven't found any way to preserve the original tax when applying a tax
rule. Is this possible?
Yes, just make TaxRuleLine.get_taxes return more than just the tax id.
That's what I was wondering, current code have to be extended.

I will not be against a standard module that extend tax rule line to
have a list of extra taxes.
I'm wondering if it should not be included on the account module. As
it's only adding one field and not so much lines of code.
No, KISS.
Indeed i think we can keep it simple. I've written a proposal on:

https://discuss.tryton.org/t/preserve-original-tax-when-appling-tax-rules/397

Which also includes the full rational.

So I think it's better to continue the discussion there.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com