Le 03/04/2018 à 18:54, Cédric Krier a écrit :
On 2018-04-03 18:44, Richard PALO wrote:
Interestingly, article III.C.4 Avis CNC 174-1 - Les principes d'une
comptabilité régulière
found in the site of the Belgian CNC
http://www.cnc-cbn.be/files/advice/link/FR_174-01.htm
is quite similar to usages in France:
Dans chaque journal, les écritures doivent être identifiées par un numéro
séquentiel
formant, le cas échéant par période comptable ou par exercice, une série
continue.
Which quickly translated says that 'In each journal, the entries must be
identified by a
sequential number forming a continuous series, either by accounting period or
by fiscal year.'

This ensured by the *Post Number* field.

Perhaps I missed something, since when is the *post number* journal-specific?

Until now I understood it to be cross-journal by fiscal year (as it is
configured on the FY).

But the point is, at least in France, in mode 'brouillard', the number is
consecutive upon initial entry.
Post number is consecutive upon validation(posting) which may be somewhat an
arbitrary order.

--

Richard PALO