On 2018-04-03 19:18, Richard PALO wrote:
> Le 03/04/2018 à 18:54, Cédric Krier a écrit :
> > On 2018-04-03 18:44, Richard PALO wrote:
> >> Interestingly, article III.C.4 Avis CNC 174-1 - Les principes d'une
> >> comptabilité régulière
> >> found in the site of the Belgian CNC
> >> http://www.cnc-cbn.be/files/advice/link/FR_174-01.htm
> >> is quite similar to usages in France:
> >> Which quickly translated says that 'In each journal, the entries must be
> >> identified by a
> >> sequential number forming a continuous series, either by accounting period
> >> or by fiscal year.'
> >
> > This ensured by the *Post Number* field.
> >

> Perhaps I missed something, since when is the *post number* journal-specific?

It is not. I just point you that how this article is implemented.

> But the point is, at least in France, in mode 'brouillard', the number is
> consecutive upon initial entry.

I never see any where such requirement for draft accounting. And it is
quite logical because it would make loosing its meaning to draft
accounting.

> Post number is consecutive upon validation(posting) which may be somewhat an
> arbitrary order.

It is not arbitrary, it is chronological.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com