> Could I use Remmina instead of the TurboVNC Viewer on the console? Since
> Remmina can work as VNC client too, doesn't it?

Yes, but it’s probably quite a bit slower than the TurboVNC Viewer.

> Before TurboVNC I used RDP/xrdp. With that I had issues, since Qt
> applications need the XKEYBOARD extension, which the default vncserver used
> by xrdp doesn't support. So I would need a VNC server supporting both, the
> XKEYBOARD extension and screen scraping. Do you know, which one this does?

When you are using a screen scraper, the X server is the one running on the
console, so the same X extensions will work. The only time you need to be
concerned about X extension support is when using an X proxy like xrdp or Xvnc.
The TurboVNC Server is an implementation of Xvnc. The three most common Xvnc
implementations (RealVNC, TigerVNC, TurboVNC) all support XKEYBOARD.