Stéphane Drapeau wrote:
Hi,

I'm Stéphane Drapeau from Obeo. I work on tools for SCA and I lead the
Eclipse SCA component which is a component of the STP project [1].
Currently, I'm writing a proposal to change the status of the STP SCA *
component* to STP/SCA Tools *sub project*.
I would like know if I can refer Tuscany community as interested party of
our proposal. It's purely administrative.
Jean Sebastien told me that the Tuscany community must vote on this issue.
So the discussion is open ;)

Thanks very much.

Best regards

Stéphane Drapeau
Obeo

[1]: http://www.eclipse.org/stp/sca/index.php

Hi Stephane,

Thanks for posting here, it'll enable the whole Tuscany community to get involved in the discussion around your SCA editor proposal.

Can you tell us a bit more about the proposal? do you have an outline?

Also can you help us understand what it means to be listed under "interested parties" in such a proposal?

Any questions or thoughts from others on the list?