Hi Stephane,

Welcome to Tuscany. How will changing the status of STP SCA from a component
to a sub project change its future development and focus?

Tuscany community had asked about tools for SCA and  because of that I
recently added a website page [1] to collect more information about
available open source tools. I added a link to STP there.  It would be great
if you could provide more content about what is available and what version
of Tuscany it works with.

[1]: http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/java-sca-tools.html

Haleh