I agree about the need to do live interviews on breaking stories, and it
will be interesting to see if NBC really calls on Kelly to sit at the big
desk during major breaking events.

I am prepared to give her a chance (if and when she does anything actually
worth sampling). But I confess to seeing NBC's decision to hire her as an
alternative way forward to that illustrated by the Washington Post and CBS
- i.e. an approximation of real journalism in the Age of Trump.