side story.....

honest.... I stumbled across the story because I like music festivals and
EDM (electronic dance music)......  I probably saw it on reddit
/r/Coachella or something.

There is a DJ that got tired of youtube taking down his 60 minutes videos
of his sets.  youtube (or someone) claimed copyright issues.  So he started
uploading them to pornhub.com.   I didn't bookmark the video, and searching
for it on pornhub is not giving me the result I am seeking to make my
point, so I'll just go back to watching Big Brother now.