Alex, so you're saying that we ought to auto-report spamming that we
detect.

And I guess we have to formulate some spam detection strategies of our
own...

And obviously you're dealing with spam of different kinds already:
@spamming, follower spamming to name two of em... but can you speak to
this particular one which screws up search results?  Does Twitter do
spam detection on tweets?  I guess you should be somewhat secretive on
the approach so that spammers cannot workaround it easily, but can we
expect more aggressive filtering from Twitter itself or is this really
a full-blown app responsibility?

Thanks.
jeffrey