Hi
I am also looking for this. The following post says there is no limit on
calls from application

http://tweetdeck.posterous.com/what-does-rate-limit-exceeded

Rate limit is applicable on Get methods from ip/client.
Can someone confirm if one can make unlimited calls (from an app) to get
request token? What is this 20000 limit? Is it for GET calls for authorized
client/ip

Regards
Srikanth