You're wrong.

If you check the tweets of the other main Twitter developers, you will
see that they are doing sushi, rock concerts, weddings, watching
movies on Saturday afternoon, etc.  And while "getting married" is
certainly a legitimate excuse, some of the other activities, during
this major upheaval, are certainly questionable!