Yep, for sure.  And maybe the rash of new 200 errors, and OAuth
errors, etc, are not under the purview of API (though I would doubt
it).

But, at the very least, it's over another, what, 48 hours since the
last official update.  And those developer updates are presumably the
responsibility of API.  And all we've got is breadcrumbs dropped from
the Carolinas by a new part-timer who tells us it is his day off.

Okay, fair.

But WHO in API is "day on" to communicate with us?