Adam,

I know this is off the topic of the thread, but along the same vein,
this whole notion that someone can spam one via DMs is absolutely
bloody bullshit.

By virtue of how Twitter works, when you follow someone, you grant
that person permission to DM you. They can send you the biggest load
of crap, they are not spamming you. You opted in to receive DMs from
them.

Your only recourse is to unfollow them, and thereby remove the
permission you granted them.

Dewald