It may get even harder and open the door to an already hot topic with T.W.I.T. (The Week In Tech) which is a show by Leo Laporte.

I believe this show pre-dates the use of twit, and nay pre-date Twitter. I seem to recall at some point Leo Laporte would not even use Twitter as a result of feeling they were infinging on his name.

I don't know the trademark status with regard to this, but he has been vocal about it to say the least.

If anything, Laporte has prior art in this one.
--
Scott
Iphone says hello.