Sean,

We hope that user.location goes back to being more static and
descriptive to where you are typically "based". In my case it will be
"SOMA, San Francisco, CA". It will provide us additional context and
be more informative to someone viewing your profile than "iPhone
(42.1234, -1221234)".

Nothing will really change about the way it works, but we expect the
behavior to change a bit.

Best, Ryan