Several months ago there were multiple subtle problems with
consistency in following lists. We've since rolled to a new system
that have numerous constraints in place to prevent duplicates and
provide much stronger consistency guarantees.

There is, however, a known issue around pagination. You may see some
jitter as you page through a long list -- off by one errors. We're
working to fix this to make pagination completely solid. If you are
seeing duplicates that aren't on a page boundary, please let us know.

-John