Actually, before yesterday, Twitter's friends_ids/followers_ids calls
were pretty close to being accurate.  Now, with this new fix, they are
totally off from what is displayed on Twitter.com.  So, whatever "fix"
was made yesterday, has broken the accuracy of the count (where
accuracy == matching the number on Twitter.com).