Can Twitter remove the following per hour limit for a little bit after they
fix this (at least for whitelisted IPs and/or OAuth)? This has caused us,
and I'm sure many other apps to pre-emptively unfollow people that they were
not supposed to.  This is a BIG problem!
I completely agree with Dewald's frustrations.  If the limits can be removed
after this for at least a short bit so we can make it back up to those users
affected it would be sincerely appreciated.

Jesse