Thanks Alex. I work at oneforty, and would be really interested to
hear what would be useful for twitter developers. I've written a
couple Twitter-based apps, and found it is hard to have them
discovered, hear back from users, or even see what else is out there
in the space. (And having half of them named Tw-something, doesn't
help!)

If you're interested in checking it out, I'll make sure anyone who
signs up via this link gets in quickly:

http://oneforty.com/?code=TWAPI

Cheers,

-mike