Hi folks,

Really sorry this reply didn't get out sooner; I was on a plane last
night when Dewald raised these issues.

I regret any concern or alarm caused by our developer contract. We're
now reviewing a number of the issues that Dewald brought up because
frankly, we don't like them either. The off-site revenue share clause
was an outright error that has already been removed from the contract
effective today.

I'm sorry for the confusion this caused and we will be making further
revisions to the contract and clarifying its terms promptly.

Please be assured that listings on oneforty.com will always be free --
and free of obligations to the developer. We will never demand a cut
in exchange for being listed because we would fail the Twitter
Community if our lists of applications left any out.

Having a good relationship with the developer community is very
important to us. This kind of issue is precisely why we're in private
beta -- to work out the kinks and to find out what developers want and
need. I'm available at la...@oneforty.com to discuss any concerns or
further feedback at any time.

Warmly,
Laura