HI, I've made an account management application and it's used on about
5 sites. It has been running just fine for months and months up until
about week ago, when about 600 accounts were suspended - chunk at a
time. Now some of these are individuals accounts, some are business
accounts being managed by digital agencies.

My question is an obvious one...what has changed in the last week or 2
because I have a hell of a lot of hacked off people and nothing to
tell them. Thankfully it is not my liability but I do need to know so
I can take the appropriate action.

Thanks for your time.