Twitter's spam flagging system is an ever-changing trade secret. It is
unlikely that you will get a direct answer. Have the 600 account holders
contact Twitter support and hopefully they will get re-enabled quickly.
Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Community Evangelist | http://web608.org
Hacker | http://abrah.am | http://twitter.com/abraham