Laura,

Fair enough. Those are the rules that you have decided should apply to
your business.

But, I will not hand over to you and your sublicensees the keys to my
intellectual property or app licenses simply for the privilege of
editing my app's information on your service.

All you really require is the assurance that your business will not be
violating third-party IP by displaying their logos and other
proprietary marks on your website.

I'm not a lawyer and I don't even comb my hair like one, but I believe
one usually accomplishes the above by clearly attributing individual
rights to the owning party, or by a general legal statement that
attributes rights where appropriate.

Dewald