Maybe, at a more basic level my question is this:

Why do I need to enter into a contract with oneforty at all, when all
I want to do is say, "I am Joe, WonderSocialWidget is my app, and here
is more information about it."

Isn't this part of oneforty nothing more than a free application
directory, where the developer can identify him/herself and provide
more information if he/she chooses to do so?

Dewald