Our application has some features available to users who authenticate,
some features for those that do not authenticate.  I guess I'll put
this in the authenticate column for the time being.

If it is available publicly on twitter.com, you should allow access to
it via the API without authentication.

My suggestion would be to either add a parameter to user_timeline to
get retweets, or create user_retweets which mimics user_timeline
except only gives you the retweets.  Or do both :)

Thanks for listening.