Well this is interesting. If you use statuses/user_timeline and specify the format as RSS or ATOM, you get the retweets. If you specify XML or JSON, you do not get the retweets. I don't think the format should impact the result set.
On Nov 23, 11:24 pm, Abraham Williams <[email protected]> wrote: > On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 02:19, MikeF <[email protected]> wrote: > > On Nov 19, 8:58 am, Jeffrey <[email protected]> wrote: > > > I strongly urge and hope for the ability to see built-in retweets in > > > the user_timeline as this affects my application, since these tweets > > > are suddenly not visible. > > > I am having the same issue as Jeffrey. This change makes retweets > > disappear from my app. This is a *major* problem. > > > Does anyone know what happens if we usehttp://api.twitter.com/1? > > Currentlyhttps://api.twitter.com/1should be identical to > usinghttps://twitter.com. > > Abraham > > -- > Abraham Williams | Community Evangelist |http://web608.org > Hacker |http://abrah.am|http://twitter.com/abraham > Project | Awesome Lists |http://twitterli.st > This email is: [ ] blogable [x] ask first [ ] private.
