Aral,

What about the OAuth process do you see as sucking? And please answer with
two assumptions: 1) the environment is the iPhone and 2) the Twitter OAuth
page is optimized for mobile experiences.

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Community Advocate | http://abrah.am
Project | Out Loud | http://outloud.labs.poseurtech.com