Really, on Twitter's side, the oAuth bits of the process are just a
couple of variations of forms...so why not just let each application
define templates for those forms (and just give details on what fields
are required to be there and what placeholders need to be present so
Twitter can replace the values in-line as needed when displaying the
template)....

This would let anyone/everyone design a look and feel that fit best
with their application (and therefore becomes less confusing for the
average end user too)..but doesn't actually change the oauth flow at
all...

It ads a bit of processing and storage to Twitter's side of
things...but otherwise, I think it would appease most people ;-)

- Kevin