Actually, we'll know the answers at Chirp or before. Chirp is the
watershed for Twitter and the developer ecosystem. Time as we know it
will be reckoned B.C. (Before Chirp) and A.D. (After Disclosures). ;-)

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net

"I've always regarded nature as the clothing of God." ~Alan Hovhaness