GoTwitr was not designed to be a spam enabler.  Take a look at our
writeup, we were featured on the front page of drupal.org when we
opened our site.  Our sites purpose was to.

1. Let people send out Invitations to join and follow them on Twitter.
2/ Automate the process of finding like minded followers without doing
mass follow / unfollow
3.  Read my press release that was on Drupal.org http://drupal.org/node/599506

About a month ago we added a schedule / random tweet module, that I'm
assuming was the reason that we got banned.  But how would I know?  We
programmed it to not send the same tweets 2 in a row and not to let
people send more than 1 an hour.  But I'm assuming that was the issue.

If I would have gotten an email from Twitter, I would have turned off
the module.  People were using our site for months before we added
that feature.

a)  I had a contact us link on every page of the site.
b) The Twitter account that the oauth_client was on has a valid email.

When my site was deactived on Friday, I looked at the /oauth_client
page of the website and it showed my client was Inactive.  The next
day I check oauth_client page again, and I was told that I was banned
from that service.  I guess they were afraid I'd write another
application......

This was turned off without notice.  If my ISP turned off my Internet
site becuase my credit card expired and did not send me an email
telling me what was wrong, how long would I stay with this.   I spent
100s of hours programming a site that was designed to improve peoples
Twitter experience, I never sent out a Tweet to the 5000 users in my
account, I never sent out an email to anyone that ever used our
service.  I never tried to charge a penny to any of my users.

If I have a few users that abuse the servvice, should it be deined for
everyone?      Here's what I would have expected, somehting like this.

Dear gotwitr,
    It appears that users of the website gotwitr.com have been
spamming.  User xxxx sent out 3000 tweets this week.  Please make sure
your service does not allow this type of activity or your account will
be deactived in 7 days.  Thanks for keeping the Twitter community
clean.

Twitter People.
Read the Terms of Service on GoTwiter that I wrote
Read the Blog on Drupal that showed what could be done with Twitter.
http://drupal.org/node/599506

On my Terms of Service, I asked all users to follow the Golden Rule.
It does not appear that Twitter does this with its development
community.

This makes me want to never develop a Twitter application again.

Frustrated.
JimF