Sorry I am a little late to the thread and there are a lot of topics here so
I'll do my best to cover them.

1. Email notices - we send out an email for warnings and for suspensions
every time to the email on record for the account that is being suspended.
If the email isn't up to date or isn't valid then you won't receive it, but
otherwise an email goes out every time. So it would be good to make sure the
email on record for each account is a valid one.

2. Dispute a warning or suspension - we've always said that emailing
a...@twitter.com is the right path for disputing a warning or suspension. If
you feel that you have emailed us at that address and haven't gotten a
response, let me know, but the whole reason we use ticketing on that email
endpoint is to make sure we follow up with each thread.

3. Publication of policies - we are working to make them clearer and easier
to find. However, we disagree that posting explicit boundaries is a good
idea. The policies are in place to help enforce the spirit of Twitter which
cannot be broken down into explicit numbers. If you are having problems with
living on the edges of the unpublished numbers, then you are likely doing
something that is not within the spirit of the platform.

4. Hostile language - we have said over and over that we are open to
constructive criticism. It forces us to be better and we strive to be
better, however, we won't put up with hostile and inflammatory language on
the list. We're all professionals here and we expect a certain level of
professionalism from everyone on the list.

Let me know if you have any questions. Best, Ryan