P.S.: A refresh of the "Search" page for my tweets shows that the deleted tweet has been removed from Search results, as desired.
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
borasky-research.net/m-edward-ed-borasky/

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." ~ Paul Erdos

Quoting "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <zzn...@gmail.com>:

I'm doing some testing with the "filter" stream using location
bounding boxes around PDX. I can send a geocoded tweet, and it shows
up in the output of "filter" not too long after that. But when I
deleted the tweet from the web app, I never saw a "delete" message
come down the filter pipe. Should I see one? How long should I have to
wait for it?