Mark might have to comment on this too, but there's a metadata issue that
makes this currently impossible. The deletion notice does not contain all of
the Tweet metadata, just the primary key, and maybe another field or two.
So, there's nothing to match to forward on to your stream. All firehose
consumers will receive the delete, however, so your Tweet should be gone
from search.twitter.com, Bing, Google, Yahoo, etc. etc.

-John