But how much simpler does it need to be? The streaming API is dead
simple. I implemented what seems to be a full client with delete,
limit and backoff in parts of two working days. Honestly I think it
took me longer to write a working PubSubHubbub subscriber client than
it did a Twitter Streaming API client.

It would be nice if the world was full of free data and universal
standards, but if it ain't broke, and it's already invested in, why
fix it?

∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280 Google Voice
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera