Hey folks,

I'm Mike Champion, a Ruby/Rails developer outside Boston working at
oneforty.com. I've worked with the Twitter API for a couple years off
& on, working on a friend recommendation site called
whoshouldifollow.com (trying to help the on-ramp problem) and wrote a
Twitter integration for a mobile photo sharing service called
SnapMyLife, and a couple other unpublished/half-finished projects.

One of the things we've been playing with at oneforty is how to
measure which apps are being used in the wild. We monitor the garden
hose (and other sources) to see which apps are posting, but would love
to find better ways to know what (non-posting) apps people are using.
So having a more structured source parameter would go a long way
(which Raffi has been great about). Open to talking with anyone who
has thoughts on this area.

And I'm excited to see the rumors of having an Sign Up API (http://
www.readwriteweb.com/archives/twitter_rolls_out_new_api_citysearch_first_to_impl.php)
which would be great for a site like ours.

Finally, I'm interested in figuring out how I can help the Twitter dev
community more. Would be curious if Raffi and other Twitter folks have
a wishlist that they would like to see the community do.

I'll be at Chirp in April and would love to meet other twitter devs,
and any in the Boston area before then.

Cheers,

-mike