Thanks!! I'll code something up for her if I can find a way to translate a Twitter search query into SQLite SQL or regular expressions ;-)
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
borasky-research.net/m-edward-ed-borasky/

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." ~ Paul Erd?s

Quoting Mark McBride <mmcbr...@twitter.com>:

It's a pretty common request of the search team.  I don't think there are
immediate plans to support it due to its technical difficulty.

  ---Mark

http://twitter.com/mccv