Sequential ID generation is quite useful on my side, because I can trust
these INT to compare tweets date (and sort them, for example).

Because of the "random part" you're mentioning, the "bigger ID == Older"
rule won't always be true. This can be quite problematic.

All the best,
Arnaud.

Le 26 mars 2010 à 21:41, Taylor Singletary <taylorsinglet...@twitter.com> a