I think once the ad sharing platform is in place, you'll see more
clever/recommendation apps around products and services.
Being able to create/project a revenue stream, with low barrier to entry
(simply tying into the ad platform like AdSense), seems like it would create
a business-as-usual environment and market players at all levels would be
building around.