Libraries and examples. Understanding authentication isn't a
prerequisite for building valuable apps.  If a developer wants to
understand OAuth then there is plenty of documentation out there for
that.  I think the biggest barrier is the complexity of beginning to
understand the OAuth dance.

If there was an "interface" of examples that libraries could implement
then it would go a long way.  Right now every library has it's own
examples and it makes it difficult for users get up and running with
something as basic as authentication.

I'm thinking Hello world type examples that each library can provide
in a consistent manner.