On 04/07/2010 03:30 PM, Raffi Krikorian wrote:
> i would love to know how we can make oauth simpler for people.  should we
> provide better documentation?  examples?  libraries?

I can't speak for all of the libraries, but certainly Marc Mims'
Net::Twitter makes it totally easy - plug-and-play if you're writing in
Perl. I've also used the Ruby "twitter" gem and it does oAuth in a
similarly simple way.

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
borasky-research.net/m-edward-ed-borasky

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." ~ Paul Erdős