Hi Dewald,

> But, there's a problem, and I hope I'm not the only seeing it.

you're not the only one seeing it ;-)

I guess the fact that Twitter clients played a major role in Twitter's
"success" is making this move so special. On the other hand, I think
it was inevitable, wasn't it? Twitter needs to make money some time
soon - and with so much traffic coming in via "uncontrollable"
clients ...

Anyway, I'm happy for Loren and Tweetie. Looks like a fair game on the
iPhone platform at least - where any of the top clients could have won
the "jackpot" :-)

@janole / #Gravity

--
Jan Ole Suhr