On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 13:32, Caliban Darklock <cdarkl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

It may seem stupid to revoke the access, but in a tiny minority of
cases it may be clever, and for that reason alone you may want to
consider including it.

And what are those cases? If I was Twitter I would not provide such a
case until some of those cases where presented.

Abraham

You already got provided those exaples you chose to steam roller over
them.

Basically same response when I said why restrict client apps runnign on
desktops to oath if basic auth does the job and as a desktop client
doesn't have the issues of web apps.

Parroting the pr spin doesn't solve the problem.

Cheers,

Dean