Hey Abacadabrados,

You need to give the user lookup request some valid user ids or screen
names. The error you are receiving is because you are sending a
user_id of 0 which is not a valid account. Maybe try with your screen
name first.

You can find more information on how the method works on
dev.twitter.com [1].

Hope that helps,
Matt

1. http://dev.twitter.com/doc/get/users/lookup