Hello Matt,

Thank you for your quick and clear response.

However, the user id and screen name are both valid. Both User_id = 0
or screen_name = twitterapi work perfectly in the API Console for home/
timeline - but not for users/lookup. I also tried it with my
screen_name, this works fine with home/timeline but gives a 'No user
matches for specified terms' for users/lookup. Maybe I'm doing
something wrong. Is the API console users/lookup working for your
screen_name at the moment?

Regards, René