Hello Matt,

Thanks for trying again (I did only see your answer just now, sorry).
Good to know you've found out that the console is not seeing the
parameters. Thank you very much for filing it in the issue tracker.
This means that I only have one question left: can someone tell me if
users/lookup with oauth-authentication is working fine?

Thanks for your help people.

Regards, René