Matt--

Okay thanks for the reply. I'm building a news aggregator so the goal
was to enter the location manually. Still, I'm having trouble with the
geo-coding method. I'm using Abraham's php library and I do the
following:

        $location = $connection->get('geo/reverse_geocode', array('lat' =>
'37.75' , 'long' => '122.68'));
        echo $connection->http_code;

Which returns 404. $location->id is empty. Any thoughts as to what I'm
doing wrong?