We've built a free tool with similar capabilities but including OAuth
authentication and contextual links to the full Twitter API, and no
login required in order to save API calls.

You can see the same lat/long query here:

http://app.apigee.com/console/5ffbfabd-04c0-4802-a71d-542c23a1ec0e/rendersnapshotview

Hope this is helpful - we are seeking feedback on the tool if you have
any.

Thanks,

Sam